Sunday, January 16, 2011

Happy New Year... Happy New You!

Currently touring again with my favorite show, the Nuclear Cowboyz are at it again!
This years team grew, adding acrobats and an extra quad and trial rider! Together we make a new team known as the Shadow Warriors!

The amount of work gone into this is described by my dear friend Ferly in the blog of the main site: http://www.nuclearcowboyz.com . She said everything we all were thinking and feeling through this incredible journey.

This is a shot from our first show in Baltimore which was a sold out packed house of amazing energy!

I'll be touring with this job while Ryron set up seminars in every city we're touring so we can tour together ;) Awesome way to start off 2011!!


I finished off 2010 with the privilege of shooting some awesome stuff!

We shot a new episode of GLEE! I'll be in the Superbowl episode! I am unable to post pictures of that until the episode airs :)

The DVD i shot for George St. Pierre's MMA workout is now available! I have yet to get one, but can tell you that in filming this DVD, I sincerely have never been through a better workout... check it out here : http://www.gsprushfit.com/


This picture below is from a spoof of the Boyz II Men video I shot with Romany Malco!


I also had the honor of sharing a set with beautiful ladies and a talented artist, Nelly. This was for an upcoming episode of 90210! The people on this set were such a pleasure to work with and so chill and professional. Awesome day!


Lastly... on December 1, 2010.... Ryron Gracie proposed to me... and I said YES!!!!!
Meeting him and having him by my side for these years has been such an unbelievable indescribable pleasure. I've learned more than I thought possible in areas I may have never been open to experience and learned to love more than I knew I could. I truly believe we bring the best out of each other and only hope to be able to do this for the rest of our lives.


May you all be blessed to live this very moment to it's fullest... I treasure the NOW because it is all we can be sure to have.

Thank you for allowing me to share my life and thoughts with you with an open mind and judge-less heart.

1 comment:

  1. The pic of you and Ryron is my favorite. You look SO happy and you deserve to be. Xoxo girl & congratulations! :)

    ReplyDelete