Thursday, March 19, 2009





OH TO BE HOME... for more than a month! For the first time in a couple of years I've been home for weeks with the ability to audition, enjoy California's warm weather, and see so many people whom I've missed so much! 

I was so lucky to be used for an upcoming television series called "Glee." It's characters and detailed synopsis can be found on imdb or by clicking here: Glee

From what I've been told, this show is about a Glee club of students from all different cliques who are brought together to sing... I got to be one of the cheerleaders known as 'the Cheerios' and since I don't know how confidential the script is, I'll just let the pictures do the talking... 




I had the privilege of working with a great choreographer, Zach Woodlee, who smiles all the time and is constantly making us laugh. I also got to work with his assistant, Brooke, who if I could stop and steal any womans way of dancing, it would be hers. This girl moves her body with so much control and grace, all while oozing sex appeal, it's amazing. We were dancing behind Amber, character name 'Mercedes,' who can sing like nobody's business! 






When we're not behind the camera, life on set is pretty much the same for all talent... Kraft service!!! I consider myself to be very good at portion control as well as making good choices in the food I choose... but when you're on set, all is blown to the wind! These catering trucks specialize in every food that you have any nostalgic memory about or have had any childhood addiction for, but are never able to find again. They are like a Willy Wonka and Doritos heaven on wheels! If you can't find the dancers, look by the food! 


Auditions have been steady as luck would have it, but more fun than booking jobs at this point has been being able to see all the beautiful and fun ladies that I've been missing while I was gone! I start rehearsals next week for a Wella hair show in Chicago, and will update with those pics and any fun videos from that later! :P



Aside from that, I've finally been able to begin a project that moves me... an attempt at inspiring other people to get out of their everyday routine of the norm and challenge themselves to pursue something they didn't think possible. This will be different for every person, but with my project in mind, I'm hoping this will reach everyone in their own way. These last two pictures are behind the scenes of the hard work... it might be some time, but more to come on this as well! :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment