Tuesday, April 20, 2010

GLEEEEE...

Check out tonights episode of GLEE on FOX at 9pm... the Madonna episode. It's pretty rockin!
I'm in Miami and I got to see it a few hours ago and was lucky to get a quick shot :) I dance as a cheerio cheerleader in two of the numbers... the one with the stilts, "ray of light"... and the one with the band, "4 minutes."

I absolutely adore Brittany's character played by Heather Morris ... her humor and witty lines are keeping me laughing out loud. It doesn't hurt that she's a really sweet person and phenomenal dancer!

Just finished our first day of rehearsals here in Miami and we were definitely pushing our brain's abilities! I can't believe I learned that much choreography in one day! The choreographer isn't a fan of repeated verses or choruses of choreography, so it was new move after new move. I have to admit, it helps to know which part of the song you're at.

Here's a flashback to the good times on the motocross show that just ended... i'm going to miss my nuclear family:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1MzPSozn84

No comments:

Post a Comment