Monday, April 19, 2010

Whoa! it's already April 19th.
That means a few things...

1.) One of my favorite jobs of all time just ended... Nuclear Cowboyz Motocross Show.
We had our last show in Rosemont, IL last night and the performers really went out strong.
I've been dance captain for four months and tried my best to make sure logistics of the show went smoothly... How do those dancers show their sincere appreciation?
Act 1 Scene 1 - "Flashlight" number
The 8 female dancers do a dance with high power flashlights that create strong beams through the smoke filled arena.
They conveniently drained the battery on my flashlight. I had no beam
Act 1 Scene 2 - "Sticks"
The dancers do a dancer with a 5' stick... they hid my stick.
Luckily one had my back to give it to me SUPER last second!
Act 2 Scene 2 - "Fire"
Simple routine involving dancing around fire lit apparatus. The girls dumped 7 water bottles on me, drenching me as I'm going out to dance...
Act 2 Scene 4 - "Invasion"
4 girls dressed in white are supposed to fight the 4 girls dressed in black... one on one style... it was 3 on 1 on each team!! They turned on us!! lol

I loved this job and the people on it. I was so blessed to have been a part of such an amazingly creative production. I'm going to miss everyone.

...


2.)When door closes, another door opens...
I'm in MIAMI! Rehearsing for another tour... dancing for the Latin artist Chayanne! I'm so excited for all the new places I'll be able to tour with him that I wouldn't like get to go to with any other artist!

Check it out!



And here's a sneak peak on the music video I recently got to shoot with him!





If you want to see if bigger check it out on youtube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIMavxpGb-U

There will be another invasion of photos on my blog soon!
Til then, thanks for reading :D

and in case you're bored... i dig this site:
http://makesmethink.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment